BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

143 lah kawan...




143...
means I LOVE YOU lah...

A friend is someone who understands your past,

believes in your future,

and accepts you just the way you are


Hey kawan2..

Suatu hari nanti...

kalau aku mulai berubah,   tegurlah sikap aku...

kalau aku mulai rebah,   bangunkan aku...

kalau aku mulai jauh,   dekati aku...

kalau aku dah tiada,   ingatlah aku..

kalau kita mulai renggang,   sedarkan aku...

kalau kita bergaduh,   maafkanlah aku..


If you wanna cry,
let me be a tissue ..

If you wanna laugh,
let me be a jokes...

If you wanna smile,
let me be a reason..

If you wanna express your  feeling,
let me be a diary..

If you wanna release your anger,
let me be a victim..

If you wanna be cute,
let me be a mirror..

Everytime you need a friend..
look for me...
I`ve always be on your side...


Friendship is a relation between HANDS and EYES...

When HANDS get hurt,
EYES cry..

When EYES cry,
HANDS wipe the tears...


WITHOUT YOU MY BUDDY
 Life become worse..
 Love become complicated..


Hey my inspirations....

I LOVE YOU FRIEND



4 comments:

Fizwan Talidi said...

yeah 143 . bila lagi nak jadi followers aku ?

NrHsydaHza said...

143 too. Follow wa :P

ZHARIF said...

@Fizwan Talidi .. dah kan?

ZHARIF said...

@MATA BUKA TULI TELINGA ..dah jugak yawwww...